Gymnastics is a sport that takes flexibility, endurance, strength and agility and combines it into one. During gymnastics, athletes perform acrobatic skills including a range of jumps, flips and turns.
Gymnastics can help in the development of children's bone strength through weight-bearing activities, coordination through movement and improve all-around fitness.
With gymnastics being an important sport within the PE curriculum we have an extensive range of equipment perfect for primary schools to develop agility, balance and special awareness. Our gymnastics equipment for schools includes...
• Gym mats - Ideal for floor and movement exercises we offer a selection of mats in various sizes and colours
• Climbing frames – A selection carefully designed, colourful and robust climbing frames to develop agility, ranging from beginners to the more advanced and complex set
• Gym Apparatus - We stock an array of climbing frames and attachments such as ladders, tubes, balance beams, vaults, trestles and planks
• Movement Tables – A selection of various colours, shapes and sizes, our movement tables offer durability and stability. The tables can be used as a central piece of primary school gymnastics equipment, compatible with most linking apparatus
• Move and Play Range – A great range for developing poise, balance and general gymnastics designed to provide a progressively challenging environment for gymnastics and movement activities. Endorsed by British Gymnastics, Move and Play is particularly suitable for primary school children.
• Jump for Joy Range – Ideal for aspiring gymnasts aged 7 - 11 years who are working with a more formal approach to skill development and goals. Every item can be used for a specific activity whilst combinations of several pieces create variety and an extra challenge.