Sensational Spring Displays usually have one main ingredient; flowers! Our easy-to-do Spring Flowers are perfect for children, whether in nurseries, schools or even at home.…
How to Make Your Own Spring Creatures
It’s nearly time for some sensational spring displays and creative craft activities, our easy-to-do Spring Creature craft activity is perfect for children, whether in nurseries, schools or even at home, and will be a great addition to any display.
Learn how to make these simple Spring Creatures by watching our video tutorial or following the steps below. We went for a little ladybird, a bee and a chick!
You Will Need:
To craft your spring creature:
- Cut several strips of paper to create the body of your creature
- Next, draw around something circular to create your base, then cut it out.
- Layer your paper strips into an arch by gluing one end to the base and secure on the other side with glue.
- Repeat step 3 until the base is covered, and no gaps are showing.
- Using the remaining paper, draw your creature’s face and any other identifying features, and cut them out.
- Glue your cut outs and googly eyes on to the body of your little creature, or, draw your eyes on.
And there you have it! We would love to see how you got on with this craft and what other little creatures you came up with! Share your creations with us on social media by tagging us or using the hashtag #ExploreWithEYR