My Skin Your Skin is a powerful book to help children and adults have meaningful discussions about race and anti-racism. Most importantly, the book empowers children to be the best versions of themselves; to have self-love, self-esteem and self-worth, irrespective of their skin colour.
Written by Early Years expert and children's media creator, Laura Henry-Allain MBE and beautifully illustrated By Onyinye Iwu.
This book will support teachers, parents and guardians explain what racism is, why it is wrong, and what children can do if they see it or experience it. It also explores how important it is for children to celebrate their achievements and greatness.
• Hardback book packed with vibrant illustrations
• Perfect to read at home or in the classroom and easy to digest
• Covers complex topics written in child-friendly accessible language
• Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
• Author: Laura Henry-Allain
• ISBN: 9780241512739
• Length: 32 pages
Age: 4 years+