This set of 6 Montessori inspired eco-friendly, natural boards is the perfect introduction to phonics by allowing children to get through the motions of letter creation. Features various pre-writing mark making patterns that can be traced with the fingers or using different objects.
The tactile surfaces are an amazing and invaluable method for teaching children to follow different patterns and lines and will help with developing early writing and literacy skills. Also helps develop fine motor skills by encouraging children to touch and trace the patterns. Designs include a wave, single loop, double loop, zig zags, ‘U’ and ‘C’ pattern.
• 6 natural sturdy boards made from eco-friendly wood
• Carefully handcrafted and carved with pre-writing patterns
• Smooth edges sanded to a silky finish
• Suitable for tracing with fingers, chalks, sticks and fibre-tip pens
• Introduction into letter formation and explores the motions of writing
• Suitable for outdoor use
Size: Approx 60cm long
Comes as a set or can be purchased as individual pre-writing boards.