A fantastic introduction into Phase 3 Phonics, this versatile set is ideal for presenting the remaining phonemes, following on from Phase 2 phonics. The 40 eco-friendly wooden squares included in this set will help with blending and segmenting words, and recognising more tricky words such as ‘he’ ‘she’ ‘you’ and they’.
Encourage and help children build confident language and literacy skills by reading sentences and practisingwriting tricky words on the chalkboards. The tactile surfaces will encourage children to trace the letters which are outlined with starting and direction points, using their fingers or sticks. Includes a wooden container so the pieces can be easily stored away.
• 1 x wooden container for components
• 40 squares made from eco-friendly wood, carefully carved with traceable letters
• 2 wooden planks with 5 chalkboard frames
• Pack of 6 chalk sticks
• Perfect for language and literacy development in an outdoor environment
• Reinforce what was learnt in Phase 2 Phonics
Letters: j, q, w, x, y, z
Sounds: zz, qu, ch, sh, th, ng, ai, ee, igh, oa, oo, ar, or, ur, ow, oi, ear, air, ure, er
Tricky words: he, she, we, me, be, was, you, they, all, are, my, her