Placing an order with Early Years Resources/ M & S Mercantile can be achieved by the following methods:
Ordering by Telephone
Call 0161 865 3355 to place your order with our dedicated sales team.
Orders by telephone can be collected FREE of delivery charge, if you are in the Greater Manchester areas. Ask our Customer Service Team about Order and Collect.
Ordering by Email
Email your order to email@example.com with your contact details, the product code, product description, delivery address, invoice address and purchase order number (if applicable).
Ordering by Post
Photocopy our order form in our catalogue or Print an Order Form online and send to:
Early Years Resources
Unit 9, The Furrows
Merlin Park Estate
Off Barton Dock Road
What happens to your sales order?
- Place your order on our website, by email, telephone or post
- Your order is processed by our dedicated sales team
- Your order is then checked for any out-of-stock products. If more than 80% of the goods on your order are in stock your order will be released to our warehouse for picking and packaging
- If more than 80% of your goods are out-of-stock we may hold your order until these products arrive – if this is the case an automatic email is sent to you to advise.
- Your goods are dispatched via our reliable courier service
- You will receive an email with an attached document that shows which goods have been sent. This email will also confirm any made-to-order products that will be delivered separately. (Please contact Customer Care for estimated delivery dates for these items.)
- Your order is delivered to you with an invoice/delivery note inside your parcels.