The Parachute Game is an exciting game suitable for any age but designed with children in mind.
This game is now made of nylon instead of non woven fabric. This is the more traditional material used for the product and allows the parachute to float gradually for an improved playing experience.
The Parachute Game can be used for a multitude of games. The game consists of one brightly coloured ‘parachute’ with canvas grab handles around the edges and 20 colourful plastic balls.
The parachute has a diameter of 2.5 metres. There are so many different activities and games that can be played using this one piece of play equipment.
Suitable for 3+ players, age 3+
How to Play:
• Find a large open space and lay the parachute out on the ground
• Each player needs to find a handle and pick up the parachute
• Decide which game you are playing
• Designed to encourage social skills and communication
• The aim of the game is to have as much fun as you can!
• Perfect for large groups
• 1 x 2.5m Parachute
• 20 x Multicoloured Plastic Balls
• Parachute: 250cm Diameter
• Plastic Balls: 5cm Diameter