It’s all about letters and sounds with the versatile, Phonics Phase 2 Set! Includes 40 handmade wooden squares (10 x10-18×2cm), individually carved with a range of letters, sounds and tricky words. The solid wood squares can be used for home learning or in your early years setting. Help with teaching children the alphabet or incorporate into your phonics activities.
The carved wooden squares are outlined with starting and direction points, so children can trace the letters by finger or with chalk and sticks. Make words with the various squares and use the chalk to write out the same word on the wooden chalkboard.
• 1 x wooden container for components
• 40 solid eco-friendly wooden squares carved with traceable letters
• Pack of 6 chalk sticks
• 2 natural solid wood planks with 5 chalkboard frames on one side
• A fantastic resource for outdoor learning, language and literacy development
• Can be used for sorting and stacking
• Perfect size for younger children and will develop fine motor skills
Letters: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, k, l, m, n, o, p, r, s, t, u
Sounds: ck, ff, ll, ss
Tricky words: I, no, the, to, go, into