This set contains 62 rainbow coloured Magformers magnetic construction pieces that easily combine when moved together and allow children to create numerous 2D nets and 3D model builds – like a fish, camera, house, flower, ball, cube or cylinder. They can start out by creating simple patterns on the floor or even your fridge and build their way up to building complex structures such as towers. With Magformers the possibilities are endless!
Rotating magnets are safely encapsulated within all the edge surfaces of each toughened ABS plastic Magformers piece and can spin in any direction, so therefore always connect to each other regardless of their position when two Magformers are brought together. Contains 30 squares, 20 triangles and 12 pentagons.
• Set contains a total of 62 multi-coloured shapes in bright vivid colours
• Includes booklet with a variety of construction ideas for your children to try out
• Magnetic pieces easily combine when placed together
• Fantastic resource for keeping your child busy and capturing their attention
• Supports STEM, fine motor skills, stimulates brain development and encourages creative and problem-solving skills
Age: 3 years+.
Size: 30.5 x 32.4 x 5.1cm.