With Christmas just over two weeks away, now is an ideal time to get young children involved in Christmas creative craft activities. Now is a…
Santa Suit Baubles – Christmas Crafts
Have some fun this Christmas with these fab Santa Suit Baubles. Perfect to hang off the Christmas tree or even a window! Suitable for all ages. Read the simple instructions below to get started:
Art materials you will need:
Instructions for your Santa Suit Baubles:
- Cut out a circle of red card, approx. 8cm in diameter. It may help to draw around a circular object, such as a cup.
- Cut out a thin (1cm wide) strip of black card. Glue it across the centre of the red circle. This will resemble Santa’s belt.
- Next, cut out a small ‘buckle’ from gold card. Stick it onto the black belt.
- Lastly, cut out a length of gold cord. Fold the cord in half then glue the loop to the back of the red circle. Your first Santa suit bauble is now complete.
- Repeat the steps above to make the required number of baubles. When finished, hang them on your Christmas tree to decorate
This great project has been designed by Claire Drescher and supplied by Creative Steps. Each issue of Creative Steps Magazine contains dozens of inspiring ideas and fun crafts to help you encourage learning through creative play. Ideal for everyone caring for young children. Get an exclusive 33% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRXT33 at: https://creativesteps.imbmsubscriptions.com/eyrxt33/.