To make this very simple Chick Finger Puppets you will need: Yellow or orange paper Mug Feathers Wiggly eyes Pencil Scissors Glue Sticky tape Draw…
Finger Print Easter Cards – Crafts
Create the perfect cards for Easter!
Get the little ones excited for Easter and make your very own festive bunny cards! An ideal arts and crafts project for children aged 0-5 years old. Simply follow these instructions!
Art materials you will need:
- Coloured card – in turquoise, yellow, orange and pink
- White card
- Coloured Ink pads – orange, purple and yellow
- Black fine liner pen
- Green felt tip pen
- White pom poms
- Glue stick
- Strong glue
How to make two rabbits on a hill card:
- To make the card, cut a 21cm by 14.8cm piece of turquoise card and fold in half, then cut a piece of white card 10cm by 10cm.
- Press your finger onto the purple ink pad and press down twice onto the white card to make the rabbits’ bodies. Next, press your finger onto the pad again to make the heads. Leave to dry.
- Press on a yellow ink pad and put it in the corner of the white card to make the sun.
- To make the rabbit tails, add some glue onto mini white pom poms and stick into place
- Draw the ears and whiskers onto the rabbit’s heads with a black fine liner pen.
- Then draw on a hill and rays from the sun and mark on some grass with a felt tip pen.
- Stick the white card to the turquoise card.
How to make the small bunny card:
- To start, cut a 10cm x 10cm square from orange card and fold in half, then cut a 4cm by 6cm rectangle from white card.
- Press your finger onto the orange ink pad and press onto the white card to make the rabbit’s body. Next, press your finger onto the orange ink pad again and press above the body to make the head. Leave to dry.
- Once the ink is dry, glue one mini pom pom to the rabbit’s body.
- Draw on ears and whiskers with a black fine liner pen.
- Stick the white card to the orange card.
Why not make other Easter images, try yellow Easter chicks or decorated Easter eggs?
This great project has been designed and supplied by Creative Steps. Each issue of Creative Steps Magazine contains dozens of inspiring ideas and fun crafts to help you encourage learning through creative play. Ideal for everyone caring for young children. Get an exclusive 20% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRCRE20 at: www.creativesteps.co.uk.