How To Make A Parasol Beachscape Card Make this colourful sea-scape card with a 3D parasol – perfect to be used as an invitation for…
Heart Hands Valentine’s Day Card Crafts
Create Heart Hands Cards for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to get crafty with the kids! So why not make some lovely heart hands using coloured card, tissue paper and glue. This wonderful DIY crafts idea is ideal for younger children and great to give as a valentine’s day card or gift. Simply follow these step-by-step crafts instructions below to create your heart hands.
Art materials you will need:
How to make a heart hands valentines day card:
- Choose a piece of coloured card (we chose red) and fold the piece of card in half.
- Position your hand towards the fold and draw around your hand.
- Safely cut out the hand print ensuring both pieces are paper are cut.
- Open out and position both index fingers into a heart, sticking down to secure.
- Use the tissue paper to complete the heart.
- You can also add jewels, sequins, ribbon or even papier mache to decorate your heart hands.
- Finally, complete your heart hands valentine’s day card with a loving message using a marker pen!
Learn more about Valentine’s Day in our blog.