Create Red Rockets, Sun Sparklers & Silver Catherine Wheels for Bonfire Night Bring some extra sparkle to Bonfire Night this year with these colourful homemade…
Sparkly Fireworks Picture – Bonfire Night Crafts
Create Sparkly Fireworks Pictures for Bonfire Night
Create a dazzling firework picture for bonfire night using glue, glitter and sequins! An ideal arts and crafts project for young children. Simply follow these instructions to make a sparkly firework design this Guy Fawkes night and get creative.
Art materials you will need:
How to make sparkly fireworks pictures this bonfire night:
- Cover your work surface with newspaper or a splash mat, and place a sheet of black card on the top.
- Squeeze generous amounts of white PVA glue onto the sheet of card. Using a paintbrush, spread out the glue to make firework patterns and swirls.
- Whilst the glue is still wet, sprinkle coloured glitter onto the card.
- Then carefully shake the glitter onto the newspaper sheets to reveal your colourful and sparkly firework artwork.
- To finish, glue on coloured sequins!
Tip: Make sure your work is completely dry before hanging your picture up on the wall.
This great project has been designed by Claire Drescher and supplied by Creative Steps. Each issue of Creative Steps Magazine contains dozens of inspiring ideas and fun crafts to help you encourage learning through creative play. Ideal for everyone caring for young children. Get an exclusive 20% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRCRE20 at: www.creativesteps.co.uk.