Get ready for Halloween by making these spooky bats! An ideal activity for 5-7 year olds; follow the instructions below to get started: Art materials…
How To Make Your Own Slime for Halloween [VIDEO]
What could be better than concocting up your own slimey creation for Halloween? We have everything you need to turn your potions into slime and cast your spells! Add paint, glitter or even glow-in-the-dark paint to create the ultimate Halloween slime this year.
Simply follow our easy step-by-step crafts guide below or watch our video tutorial and get creative with the children this Halloween.
How To Make Your Own Slime:
Art materials you will need:
- PVA Glue
- Magic Slime Potion (all the ingredients in one handy tub)
- Coloured Glitter
- Spoon or Craft Lolly Stick (for mixing)
- Dish (washable)
How to make easy Halloween Slime:
- Pour a desired amount of PVA glue into the dish (we chose green PVA glue to fit with the Halloween theme).
- Next, squeeze 5 drops of Magic Slime Potion into the dish with the PVA glue.
- Then add as much or as little glitter to the formula (again, we used green glitter for the Halloween theme).
- Using a spoon or stick, begin to mix the formula until a slime consistency is achieved (adding a drop of Magic Slime Potion if needed) until desired slime consistency.
- Now your slime is ready to play with!
Please Note: The more you knead and play with your slime, the less sticky it will become! Don’t forget to wash your hands thoroughly after use.
Tip 1: To use your slime again, store it in an airtight container.
Tip 2: Why not try using different colours and make lots of different coloured slime as well!
Don’t forget to check out our other seasonal crafts ideas online (including even more spooktacular Halloween Crafts Ideas) and request a winter festivals catalogue below to discover our selection of new and engaging autumn and winter resources – including even more exciting how-to crafts guides and a discount code inside!