How To Make Leaf Prints What better way to celebrate the colourful Autumn season than with some colourful leaf crafts! This simple, yet fun, idea…
How To Make Autumn Squirrels – Crafts
Create an Autumn squirrel
As autumn arrives, squirrels are busy collecting food supplies for the coming winter. Make your own autumn squirrels using the templates provided.
Art materials you will need:
How to make an Autumn squirrel:
- Cut a section of egg carton and paint it with your chosen coloured paint for example, grey.
- Cut a face and tail from grey felt, and glue them on. Add a light brown nose and googly eyes.
- Repeat process with a variety of colours.
- Make larger autumn squirrels using yogurt pots!
- Thread the autumn squirrels onto wool and hang them from the ceiling for a jolly autumn display.
This great project has been designed by Kate Tompsett and supplied by Creative Steps. Each issue of Creative Steps Magazine contains dozens of inspiring ideas and fun crafts to help you encourage learning through creative play. Ideal for everyone caring for young children. Get an exclusive 33% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRXT33 at: https://creativesteps.imbmsubscriptions.com/eyrxt33/.