How To Make 3D Autumn Cards Decorate your setting this Autumn with these beautiful 3D Autumn Cards with a pop out tree. A fantastic activity…
Pine Cone Animals – Autumn Crafts
The children will love making their very own adorable pine cone animals this Autumn! Follow our simple step-by-step guide below to create a wonderful woodland scene – brimming with all your favourite woodland pine cone animals.
How To Make Pine Cone Animals:
Art materials you will need:
How to make autumnal pine cone animals:
- Choose your favourite woodland creature (fox, owl, hedgehog, bear, deer, moose, raccoon…)
- Using a pair of sharp scissors (grown-ups will need to help), cut out the felt into the shape of your chosen woodland animal’s face. You can use a template to help! (Hint: a heart shape works well for a fox, or a simple triangle makes a great hedgehog).
- Next, using a small dab of PVA glue, attach the wiggly eyes to your cut-out face.
- Once dry, carefully glue your felt face to the pine cone.
- Allow the PVA glue to dry.
- Don’t forget to cut out and attach your accent pieces as well – tails, noses, paws and ears… and voila, you have your first woodland pine cone animal!
Get creative and try lots of different pine cone animals to create a wonderful woodland scene!
Don’t forget to check out our other seasonal crafts ideas online and request a FREE Winter Festivals Catalogue to discover even more autumn and winter how-to crafts guides inside.