How To Make 3D Autumn Cards Decorate your setting this Autumn with these beautiful 3D Autumn Cards with a pop out tree. A fantastic activity…
How To Make Harvest Cards
Celebrate the harvest festival this year with this fun, creative activity – using arts and crafts from your cupboards!
You will need:
How to make a harvest card:
- Fold a sheet of black card in half to create a greetings card.
- Next, take a different coloured card and cut into a rectangle smaller than the front of the card ensuring there is space for a border.
- Pick out your chosen lentils and other various pulses.
- Take a paintbrush with some PVA glue and apply some glue to the coloured card, applying and pressing the pulses on top to the desired pattern.
- To seal, add a final coat of PVA glue over the top.
- Leave to dry.
- Finally, stick the coloured on to the black card and leave to dry again.
Use multiple card colours and different lentil designs to create a showstopping card!
This great project has been designed by Claire Drescher and supplied by Creative Steps. Each issue of Creative Steps Magazine contains dozens of inspiring ideas and fun crafts to help you encourage learning through creative play. Ideal for everyone caring for young children. Get an exclusive 20% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRCRE20 at: www.creativesteps.co.uk.