How To Make 3D Autumn Cards Decorate your setting this Autumn with these beautiful 3D Autumn Cards with a pop out tree. A fantastic activity…
Bubble Wrap Autumn Tree – Autumn Crafts
How To Make A Bubble Wrap Autumn Tree
It’s time for some popping fun! The kids are sure to love creating these beautiful bubble wrap autumn trees – a fun, yet simple crafts idea for Autumn. Ideal for children aged 5-7 years old.
Art materials you will need:
To make bubble wrap autumn trees, follow these simple instructions:
- Glue some light blue paper onto thick card to make the sky.
- Cut some curved shapes from green paper and glue them on to look like hills.
- Cut out the tree shape from black or brown paper. Glue it onto the hills.
- Cut out small pieces of bubble wrap and glue them onto pieces of thick card. (This makes them easier to print with).
- Put some yellow, orange and brown paint into a dish, and stir them a little. Don’t mix the colours up too much as you need a nice mottled effect.
- Dip the bubble wrap prints into the paint and press onto the tree. Cover the branches with bubble wrap printed leaves and add some more under the tree.
This great project has been supplied by Creative Steps (designed by Kate Tompsett ) Each issue of Creative Steps Magazinecontains dozens of fun and inspiring ideas and crafts to help you encourage learning through creative play.
Get an exclusive 20% discount on the annual subscription by using promo code EYRCRE20 at: www.creativesteps.co.uk.