How To Make A Bubble Wrap Autumn Tree It's time for some popping fun! The kids are sure to love creating these beautiful bubble wrap…
3D Autumn Tree Cards – Autumn Crafts
How To Make 3D Autumn Cards
Decorate your setting this Autumn with these beautiful 3D Autumn Cards with a pop out tree. A fantastic activity for the kids!
Art materials you will need:
To make these Autumn Cards, follow these simple instructions:
- Firstly, make a card: Cut an A4 sheet of card in half. Fold 1 piece in half to make a card.
- Fold A4 brown paper in half. Draw the template of the tree along the fold of the paper.
- Cut out.
- Fold the roots and branches.
- Flatten the card and the tree. Place the tree along the fold in the card so both folds match up.
- Glue the roots and branches to the inside of the card. Leave the main part of the tree free so it will pop out.
- Cut out leaves from coloured paper.
- Glue the leaves to the branches.
- Finish with a bird sticker
This great project has been supplied by Creative Steps and designed by Emma Angel. Each issue of Creative Steps Magazine contains dozens of fun, inspiring ideas and crafts to help you encourage learning through creative play.
Get an exclusive 20% discount on the annual subscription by using promo code EYRCRE20 at: www.creativesteps.co.uk.