NEW Workshops Announced!
Brand New Workshops with the Wonderful Anne Rodgers
We’re delighted to announce that on Monday 15th July we’ll be heading back to Trafford Park, Manchester for some wonderful workshops delivered by the fantastic Anne Rodgers.
Anne is an Early Years consultant and author who has 36 years’ experience with the early years sector. She is also the author of some of our most popular blogs including Sensory Play in the Early Years.
Want to attend both sessions? Book a Full Day Ticket for just £60
Sensory Play in the Early Years 9:30am – 12:00pm
Looks at the importance of Sensory Play, the senses, and how to plan play experiences for children around their senses.
- To understand what is meant by sensory play
- To plan effectively for sensory play
- To look at different sensory areas within the classroom inside and outdoors
Schemas Planning for Play 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Looks at creating a plan for schematic play in early years, and understanding what is meant by ‘schemas’.
- To understand what is meant by schemas
- How to use schemas to plan effectively for play
- To look at how to incorporate different environments into schemas
Why attend these sessions?
- Can attend both, or one depending on your interest
- Great for enhancing CPD
- Amazing Goodie Bag provided
- Attendance Certificate awarded
- Voucher for use on EYR Website
- Free refreshments
- Discounts on future training
Limited spaces available!
If you are a school or nursery looking to pay by invoice, please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 865 3355.