With our Autumn display competition being such a success. We’ve decided to run another competition to celebrate the season of Winter…and yes, we have another…
Winter Display 2018 Competition
WIN a Christmas Hamper – Worth £100!
** The Winter Display Competition deadline has been extended **
It’s competition time! Winter is just around the corner and we want to see the best Winter or Christmas Displays. We have 3 amazing prizes up for grabs and all you have to do is complete the following 3 simple steps.
How To Enter
- Create a beautiful Winter Display
- Take a high quality Photograph of your completed project
- Send the photo to us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org – (use the email subject line ‘WINTER DISPLAY COMPETITION ENTRY’ and state the following in the email: Contact Name, Name of Establishment, Age of Children, OFSTED Reg. No., Contact Email, Contact Phone Number and Address)
We don’t need to mention that the more creative the display, the more you have a chance of winning! Submitted displays will be judged by our in-house panel of experts on originality, creativity, imagination and quality of finish. So inspire the children’s imagination and create the most eye-catching winter wonderland in your primary school, nursery or early years setting today.
- 1ST PLACE: Win an amazing Christmas Hamper containing our Christmas Crafts Compendium pack and 3 Children’s Animals Costumes – all worth £100!
- 2ND PLACE: Win a fantastic Silishapes Sensory Circles Set – worth £48!
- 3RD PLACE: Win 1 year’s subscription to Creative Steps Magazine – worth £29.95!
Creative Steps is a fabulous quarterly magazine, featuring over 250 fun crafts and creative activity ideas throughout the year – all designed to encourage learning through creative play with young children.
The deadline for entries is midnight Monday 17th December 2018.
** Deadline has been extended **
We can’t wait to see your wonderful winter displays! The winner will be announced Tuesday 18th December 2018.
We will also be uploading your entries onto our Facebook page to show off your amazing Winter and Christmas Displays to our followers! If you would like to see last year’s entries, simply head over to our Winter Display Facebook Album.