To create these quick and easy Spooky Spiders you will need: Card nesting tubes or kitchen roll tubes Black paint Scissors Peel and stick wiggle…
Spooky Spiders Webs – Halloween Crafts
/ October 19th, 2018 / There are currently 0 comments
How To Make Spooky Spiders Webs for Halloween
Let the children practice their weaving skills and create their own colourful spooktacular spiderwebs this Halloween.
Materials you will need:
- Lolly Sticks
- Black Paint
- Medium Paintbrush
- Black Wool
- Coloured Wool
- Medium Black Pom-Pom
- Small Wiggly Eyes
To make the spiderweb, follow these simple instructions:
- Clean and dry 3 lolly sticks.
- Paint the sticks black and leave to dry.
- Glue the sticks together to make a star shape.
- Take a ball of wool and glue one end to the inside of the lolly sticks. Glue it in the centre back.
- Wind the wool around the sticks. Wind it over the top and under each of the sticks. Keep winding around the sticks.
- When you have wound it around about 6 or 7 times glue the wool to the back of one of the lolly sticks. Leave a tail.
To make the spider, use our Spider Making Kit or follow these simple instructions:
- Make a spider with a black pom-pom, black wool and wiggly eyes.
- Cut 8 legs made from 4 strands of wool. Make them 7cm long and glue to the pom-pom.
- Glue on the eyes.
- Glue the spider to the wool tail of the web.
You could make the spider’s webs in lots of different colours – we used orange, white and lime green!