To create these quick and easy Spooky Spiders you will need: Card nesting tubes or kitchen roll tubes Black paint Scissors Peel and stick wiggle…
Spooky Suncatchers – Halloween Crafts
How To Make A Halloween Window
Decorate your windows with these Un-BOO-lievable Halloween suncatcher pictures and create a spooky atmosphere in your classroom, setting or home! Ideal for children ages 5-7 years old.
Materials you will need:
To make a Halloween Window, follow these simple instructions:
- Cut some strips of black card, roughly 3-4cm wide. (Don’t worry about making them straight, as wobbly edges look more interesting!)
- Glue 4 strips together to make a frame shape, then trim off any overhanging ends at the corners.
- Draw a Halloween shape onto the black card with a pale pencil so the line shows up clearly, then cut out it out. (For the eyes and mouth you can cut into the card from the edge, so there’s no need to cut any awkward holes in the middle.)
- Glue your shape onto the bottom of the window frame. Turn the frame over and glue some thinner strips to finish the design. (Turning it over at this stage makes the picture neater, so all the ends of the thinner strips are on the back.)
- Keeping the picture this way round (ie turned over), glue along all the window frame strips and stick pieces of tissue paper over the top
Tissue paper doesn’t need precisely cutting to fit the window as overlapping or torn pieces can make an interesting design.