WIN a Christmas Hamper – Worth £100! ** The Winter Display Competition deadline has been extended ** It’s competition time! Winter is just around the…
Autumn Display 2018 Competition
WIN an Art & Craft Hamper – Worth £180!
It’s competition time! The colourful season has arrived and we want to see the most amazing autumn displays. We have 3 amazing prizes up for grabs and all you have to do is complete the following 3 simple steps.
How To Enter
- Create a beautiful Autumn Display
- Take a high quality Photograph of your completed project
- Send the photo to us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org – (use the email subject line ‘AUTUMN DISPLAY COMPETITION ENTRY’ and state the following in the email: Contact Name, Name of Establishment, Age of Children, OFSTED Reg. No., Contact Email, Contact Phone Number and Address)
We don’t need to mention that the more creative the display, the more you have a chance of winning! Submitted displays will be judged by our in-house panel of experts on originality, creativity, imagination and quality of finish. So unleash the children’s imagination today and brighten up your primary school, nursery or early years setting.
- 1ST PLACE: Win an amazing Art & Craft Hamper packed full with paints, feathers, sand, scissors, pom poms, papers, ribbons and much more – all worth £180!
- 2ND PLACE: Win a fantastic Colour Acrylic Block Set – worth £74.99!
- 3RD PLACE: Win 1 year’s subscription to Creative Steps Magazine – worth £29.95!
Creative Steps is a fabulous quarterly magazine, featuring over 250 fun crafts and creative activity ideas throughout the year – all designed to encourage learning through creative play with young children.
The deadline for entries is midnight Wednesday 31st October 2018.
** Deadline has been extended due to the half term break **
We can’t wait to see your awesome autumn displays! The winner will be announced Friday 2nd November 2018.
We will also be uploading your entries onto our Facebook page to show off your amazing autumn displays to our followers! If you would like to see last year’s entries, simply head over to our 2017 Autumn Display Facebook Album.