To create these quick and easy Halloween Lanterns you will need: Card nesting tubes or kitchen roll tubes Orange paint Scissors Orange Pipe Cleaners Making…
Pumpkin Prints – Halloween Crafts
/ September 27th, 2018 / There are currently 0 comments
How To Make Pumpkin Prints for Halloween
Make your very own pumpkin prints! Get the kids into the arts and crafts spirit this Autumn with this colourful craft idea for Halloween. Ideal for children aged 0-5 years old.
Materials you will need:
To make your own Pumpkin Prints, follow these simple instructions:
- Mix some orange paint onto a plate.
- Cut an apple in half and use it to print some shapes onto black card.
- When the shapes are dry, use a fine liner pen to add segments to the pumpkins.
- Use black and green paint to add spooky features and green stalks.
- Glue the picture onto some orange card to frame it.
- Pat the apple surface with kitchen towel ﬁrst to dry it off, otherwise it could make the paint runny.
- Use a piece of sponge to dab the paint over the surface of the apple to keep the paint even.
- You could use a plastic corn on the cob holder or cut a ‘handle’ into your apple half.