How To Make Leaf Bowls With the colourful Autumn leaves falling, it's the perfect time to make these beautiful DIY Leaf Bowls to decorate your…
Leaf Prints – Autumn Crafts
/ September 27th, 2018 / There are currently 0 comments
How To Make Leaf Prints
What better way to celebrate the colourful Autumn season than with some colourful leaf crafts! This simple, yet fun, idea is a great activity for the children in your setting.
Materials you will need:
To make your own leaf prints, follow these simple instructions:
- Arrange the leaves on a flat surface, bottom side facing up. Place a sheet of white paper over the top.
- Use a wax crayon to gently rub over the top of the paper. Concentrate on one leaf at a time. You will start to notice the detail of the leaf slowly appearing.
- Switch to a different coloured crayon and move onto the next leaf.
- When you have completed all the leaf rubbings, neatly cut them out with scissors.
- Glue the leaf rubbings onto the sheet of black card to create an interesting display.