Bring the room to life with this beautiful easy-to-make DIY Giant Butterfly! Using just a few simple materials, children can decorate their butterfly however they…
Floating Boats – Summer Crafts
/ July 4th, 2018 / There are currently 0 comments
Create some outdoor fun this summer with these creative DIY floating boats!
You will need:
Follow these 5 simple steps to create your boat.
- Start by lining up the three corks and then secure them with 2 elastic bands.
- Next, make the mast from 14cm of pipe cleaner folded in half.
- Create a sail by cutting a right angled triangle from wrapping or patterned paper and tape it to the pipe cleaner mast.
- Then, secure the mast to the boat by tucking it between two of the corks.
- Finally, tie a length of string to the front of the boat so that it can be pulled along.
- Personalise your boat by adding your own illustrations to the sail
- Set the boats in a race against each other in water.