Help the children make Dad feel like a winner this Father's Day with this easy to make medallion card. All you need is the following: A4…
No. 1 Dad Rosette Father’s Day Card – Crafts
/ June 7th, 2018 / There are currently 0 comments
Make your dad feel like a champion this Father’s Day with a rosette card!
You will need the following:
- A white or coloured paper plate
- Paints and paintbrushes
- Coloured paper
- Patterned paper
- Decorative shapes eg. glitter stars
- A glue stick
- Sticky tape
- Pencil and felt tips
- A circular object to draw around
To make the rosette:
- For the base of the rosette, you can either use a coloured paper plate or paint a plain white one any colour of your choice. Why not use your dad’s favourite colour!
- On a piece of coloured paper, draw around a circular object and cut out the shape to make the centre of your rosette.
- On the paper why not write a message or draw a picture for your dad.
- Next, stick the message/drawing onto the centre of the paper plate using a glue stick.
- Add any decorations you like around the message, for example why not use foam shapes or glitter stars?
- To make the ribbons for your rosette, cut two wide lengths from patterned paper and then cut a small triangle shape into two of the ends.
- Fix the “ribbons” behind the paper plate using sticky tape and your rosette is ready!