Help the children make Dad feel like a winner this Father's Day with this easy to make medallion card. All you need is the following: A4…
No. 1 Dad Rosette Father’s Day Card – Crafts
Make your dad feel like a champion this Father’s Day with a rosette card!
You will need the following:
- A white or coloured paper plate
- Paints and paintbrushes
- Coloured paper
- Patterned paper
- Decorative shapes eg. glitter stars
- A glue stick
- Sticky tape
- Pencil and felt tips
- A circular object to draw around
To make the rosette:
- For the base of the rosette, you can either use a coloured paper plate or paint a plain white one any colour of your choice. Why not use your dad’s favourite colour!
- On a piece of coloured paper, draw around a circular object and cut out the shape to make the centre of your rosette.
- On the paper why not write a message or draw a picture for your dad.
- Next, stick the message/drawing onto the centre of the paper plate using a glue stick.
- Add any decorations you like around the message, for example why not use foam shapes or glitter stars?
- To make the ribbons for your rosette, cut two wide lengths from patterned paper and then cut a small triangle shape into two of the ends.
- Fix the “ribbons” behind the paper plate using sticky tape and your rosette is ready!
This great project has been supplied by Creative Steps magazine – fun ideas for everyone caring for young children. Each issue of Creative Steps contains dozens of fun, inspiring ideas to help you encourage learning through creative play.
Get an exclusive 33% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRXT33 at: https://creativesteps.imbmsubscriptions.com/eyrxt33/.