Say thank you to dads everywhere on this Father's Day by giving them this easy to create Dad Suncatcher. To create this Dad Suncather you…
King Dad! Father’s Day Crafts
/ June 5th, 2018 / There are currently 0 comments
Make your dad feel like a King for the day with this specially crafted Father’s Day crown.
For the crown you will need:
Follow these simple steps:
- Measure the circumference of the adult’s head with a tape measure. Add 4cm and note down the final figure.
- Next, cut out a band of gold or silver card. It should be 12cm wide and as long as the figure you noted down earlier.
- Take the band of card and cut a zig-zag edge into one of the long sides.
- Place the band of card around the adult’s head to get the correct fit. Carefully remove the headband and staple it at the appropriate point.
- Decorate the crown with anything you like. Why not use colourful plastic jewels for a more majestic effect?
- To complete the crown, add foam letters to spell out the words “KING DAD”. Your Father’s day crown is now ready to wear!