Say thank you to dads everywhere on this Father's Day by giving them this easy to create Dad Suncatcher. To create this Dad Suncather you…
King Dad Crown – Father’s Day Crafts
Make your dad feel like a King for the day with this specially crafted Father’s Day crown.
For the crown you will need:
Follow these simple steps:
- Measure the circumference of the adult’s head with a tape measure. Add 4cm and note down the final figure.
- Next, cut out a band of gold or silver card. It should be 12cm wide and as long as the figure you noted down earlier.
- Take the band of card and cut a zig-zag edge into one of the long sides.
- Place the band of card around the adult’s head to get the correct fit. Carefully remove the headband and staple it at the appropriate point.
- Decorate the crown with anything you like. Why not use colourful plastic jewels for a more majestic effect?
- To complete the crown, add foam letters to spell out the words “KING DAD”. Your Father’s day crown is now ready to wear!
This great project has been supplied by Creative Steps magazine – fun ideas for everyone caring for young children. Each issue of Creative Steps contains dozens of fun, inspiring ideas to help you encourage learning through creative play.
Get an exclusive 33% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRXT33 at: https://creativesteps.imbmsubscriptions.com/eyrxt33/.