Put together your own nest of chicks with this step-by-step tutorial. All you need is the following: 1 Egg BoxWhite, Yellow, Green & Brown PaintsMedium…
Mother’s Day Gift Box
/ March 8th, 2018 / There are currently 0 comments
These boxes can be used to hold gifts such as jewellery or chocolate or can just be used as decoration.
To make the boxes you will need:
- A small box (can be square, round or heart shaped)
- Colourful pages from magazines or wrapping paper
- Sparkly sequins or gems
Follow these simple steps:
- Paint the boxes a colour of your choice and leave to dry. Why not use your mum’s favourite colour!
- Cut out colourful or patterned paper to fit inside the bottom of the box. Use the box as a guide to draw around.
- Cut out some shapes from magazines or wrapping paper. Why not try cutting hearts, flowers, initials or other simple shapes.
- Add any decoration you like for example sparkly gems, sequins or ribbon!
- Why not fill the finished box with some chocolate or jewellery
- Why not decorate the box with cut outs from family photos or use your own drawings!