A simple Christmas craft activity for young children to make and take home. What do I need to make a Glittery Snowman Christmas Card? Craft…
Snowman Shoot Bowling Game – Christmas Crafts
/ December 14th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
A fun and festive game!
To make this you will need the following:
To make the Snowman Shoot game:
- To make your first snowman, take a polystyrene cup. Glue on two buttons for eyes. Let the glue dry before moving onto the next step.
- Take the orange card and cut out a carrot nose. Glue it into place.
- Next, take the black card and cut out four small circles for the snowman’s mouth. Stick the circles onto the cup to make a smile.
- Repeat the steps above to make five more snowman cups in exactly the same way
How to play:
- Set up the snowman cups to form a pyramid
- Make sure they are placed on a flat surface for example a table top
- Give the first player two polystyrene “snowballs”. The objective is to knock down as many cups as possible with each throw.
- Each player should take it in turns to throw the snowballs
- Keep score of each round. You could play a set number of rounds, for example 3 or 5, and award the overall winner a prize!