How To Make a Paper Plate Pirate Ahoy there! Let your little creative swashbucklers create their very own DIY Paper Plate Pirate with these easy…
Paper Plate Christmas Wreaths
To make these paper plate Christmas Wreaths you will need:
- Paper plates either plain or colourful
- Pipe cleaners
- Coloured tissue paper
- Mixed decorations e.g. gems, pom poms, sequins, glitter, bells etc
- Sticky tape
- Glue stick
- Hole punch
To make the Paper Plate Wreath:
- Use a pair of scissors to carefully cut out the centre of the plate. The ring that remains will become your wreath.
- If using a white paper plate, paint the plate green and leave to dry
- Punch a hole through the top of the wreath.
- Thread a pipe cleaner through the hole to make a hanging loop. Use sticky tape to secure the ends of the pipe cleaner to the back of the plate.
- Use a variety of decorations to stick onto the wreath. These could include pom poms, gems, bells, glitter, sequins etc
- Once decorated, your wreath is ready to hang up on display!
This great project has been supplied by Creative Steps magazine – fun ideas for everyone caring for young children. Each issue of Creative Steps contains dozens of fun, inspiring ideas to help you encourage learning through creative play.
Get an exclusive 33% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRXT33 at: https://creativesteps.imbmsubscriptions.com/eyrxt33/.