How To Make a Paper Plate Pirate Ahoy there! Let your little creative swashbucklers create their very own DIY Paper Plate Pirate with these easy…
Paper Plate Christmas Wreaths
/ December 14th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
To make these paper plate Christmas Wreaths you will need:
- Paper plates either plain or colourful
- Pipe cleaners
- Coloured tissue paper
- Mixed decorations e.g. gems, pom poms, sequins, glitter, bells etc
- Sticky tape
- Glue stick
- Hole punch
To make the Paper Plate Wreath:
- Use a pair of scissors to carefully cut out the centre of the plate. The ring that remains will become your wreath.
- If using a white paper plate, paint the plate green and leave to dry
- Punch a hole through the top of the wreath.
- Thread a pipe cleaner through the hole to make a hanging loop. Use sticky tape to secure the ends of the pipe cleaner to the back of the plate.
- Use a variety of decorations to stick onto the wreath. These could include pom poms, gems, bells, glitter, sequins etc
- Once decorated, your wreath is ready to hang up on display!