To create this Chicks in Egg Garland you will need: Pencils Scissors Sticky Tape Glue Thin ribbon Wiggly eyes Sparkly stickers/sequins Chicks in Garland Template…
Egg Box Chicks
/ April 6th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
Put together your own nest of chicks with this step-by-step tutorial. All you need is the following:
- Start by removing any labels from the egg box and remove the top off the egg box by cutting along the crease.
- Cut away the 6 egg cup bottoms and trim them so they are about 4cm high.
- Paint the cups white and leave to dry.
- Paint the lid with a mixture of green and brown and leave to dry.
- Paint the cups with yellow paint and leave to dry.
- Cut 6 beaks and 6 feet out of orange card.
- Cut 6 wings out of yellow card.
- Fold the straight edge of the beaks over.
- Make holes in the top of 3 of the cups with a cocktail stick. Push through a feather.
- Glue on the beaks, 1 to each cup. Glue on the feet, space them apart. Glue on the wings and the wiggly eyes.
- Glue the heads and body together leaving the mouth slightly apart.
- Stuff the nest with shredded paper.