To create this easy to make Easter Egg Crown you will need: Large sheet of white card Tape measure Coloured card Corrugated card Patterned papers…
Easter Fishing Game
An Easter twist to a traditional ‘hook-a-duck’ game that encourages creativity, numerical skills and dexterity. All you need is the following:
To make the Easter fishing game
- Draw chicks bodies and egg shapes (like in the featured image) onto coloured card and cut out. Glue cut out wings and beaks to the chicks.
- Glue strips of pattered paper to decorate the eggs or draw patterns with felt pens.
- Write or print out some big numbers onto white paper. Cut them out and glue onto the Easter shapes.
- Unfold some paperclips into ‘S’ shapes, then tape onto the back of each shape. Bend the top of the paperclips so they stand up.
- To make the fishing rods, cut 2 x 30cm lengths of thread or thin wool. Tie them around the ends of 2 wooden skewers. Tie the other ends around 2 paperclips.
How to Play
Take turns to hook up the shapes, adding up the numbers for each one you catch. The winner is whoever scores the highest!