To create this easy to make Easter Egg Crown you will need: Large sheet of white card Tape measure Coloured card Corrugated card Patterned papers…
Colourful Easter Wreath
/ April 6th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
Enjoy putting together this easy to make decorative Easter wreath. Children will enjoy decorating each individual egg using whatever they desire. All you need is the following:
To make an Easter Wreath
- Use scissors to cut out the centre of the paper plate. The leftover ring of card will become the wreath.
- Take a selection of coloured and glitter card and cut the card into egg shapes.
- When finished, glue the ovals around the wreath. It will look like a ring of Easter eggs. Let the glue completely dry. If you are in a hurry, attach the ovals with glue dots or a glue gun.
- Use a hole punch to make two holes in the top of the wreath. Cut a length of thin ribbon and thread it through the holes. Knot the ribbon ends to make a hanging loop.
- Add a variety of decorations such as Easter-themed shapes, sequins or colourful plastic jewels.