Make your own Sports Day Medals in gold, silver and bronze with this easy to follow craft idea from our friends at Creative Steps. To…
/ March 15th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
These cute leprechauns are a great addition to any St. Patrick’s Day themed area. The children will have a great time creating their own little characters.
To make these you will need:
To make a loveable leprechaun:
- Paint the cardboard tube with skin toned paint and leave it to dry.
- Cut a circle of green card and glue it on top of the tube to make a hat brim.
- Roll and glue green paper strips around the top and bottom of the tube to make a coat and hat. Add hands, rectangles for arms and round yellow buttons.
- Glue a strip of black card around the hat, stick on googly eyes and draw on ears, a nose and a smile.
- Cut a beard from fun fur and glue it into place. Add a strip of fun fur underneath the hat to make hair.