Bring the room to life with this beautiful easy-to-make DIY Giant Butterfly! Using just a few simple materials, children can decorate their butterfly however they…
Lovely Lolly Butterfly – Crafts
/ March 15th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
A lovely crafts idea – perfect for valentine’s day or mother’s day.
Any mother would love to get this cute butterfly on Mother’s Day and the kids will love making it!
All you need is the following:
- Red Card
- Thin card for Template
- Patterned Paper
- Glue Stick
- Sparkly Pipe Cleaner
- Googly Eyes
- Black Marker Pen
- Sticky Tape
How to make a Lolly Butterfly:
- Cut out two hearts onto red card.
- Using a pencil, draw a smaller heart onto a piece of thin card and cut out. Use this as a template to draw around onto some patterned paper. Cut out two hearts.
- Stick the patterned paper hearts onto the middle of the red card hearts using a glue stick.
- Overlap the two hearts and stick them together with pieces of sticky tape.
- Take a lollipop and glue on two small googly eyes and draw on a smile with a black marker pen. Then tape a small length of sparkly pipe cleaner to the back of the lollipop bending the ends slightly to make antennae. To finish, tape the lollipop to the front of the card and write a message on the back.