A lovely crafts idea - perfect for valentine's day or mother's day. Any mother would love to get this cute butterfly on Mother's Day and…
Lolly Stick Christmas Tree Shape Decorations
A simple and colourful way to create some hanging decorations this festive period.
To make these you will need the following:
Coloured Lolly Sticks
Thin Gold Card
Glue Dots or PVA Glue
A selection of decorations e.g. Sequins, Foam Glitter Shapes, Glitter Pom Poms,
Plastic Jewels, Glitter Dots, Pipe Cleaners etc.
To make a Lolly Stick Tree Decoration:
- Decide on the shape of your decoration, snowflake or Christmas tree.
- For the snowflake, take 4 blue lolly sticks. Arrange them to make 2 overlapping crosses. Use the glue dots or PVA glue to stick them together. Once dried in place, decorate them using a variety of colourful and sparkly decorations.
- For the Christmas tree, take 3 green lolly sticks. Arrange them to make a triangle. Use the glue dots or PVA glue to stick them together. Cut a red lolly stick in half and glue onto the tree to make a trunk. Once dried in place, decorate them using a variety of colourful and sparkly decorations.
- To make the hanging loop, cut a length of gold ribbon, fold into a loop and tape to back of the decoration to finish.
- Display your decoration on the tree or around the room!