Get into the festive spirit with a good old-fashioned puppet show.Either use the characters we’ve created here, or let the childrencome up with their own.…
Festive Bottled Snowmen – Christmas Crafts
These cute bottled snowmen are very quick and easy to make. Each one can have its own personality and the children will love decorating their own personal snowmen!
To make these bottled snowmen, you will need the following:
- A Clean, Dry, Transparent Plastic Bottle
- Cotton Wool
- A Wooden Spoon
- Craft Buttons
- Coloured Card
- Fabric Scraps
- A Sock
How to make a Bottled Snowman
- Remove any labels from your bottle and make sure it’s rinsed out and dry.
- Fill the bottle with the cotton wool. Make sure it goes all the way down to the bottom using a wooden spoon.
- Cut eyes, a nose and a mouth from coloured paper then glue them onto the bottle.
- Tie a strip of fabric or wrapping paper onto the snowman as a scarf
- Glue buttons to the body of the snowman
- To make a hat, take an old sock and gather the toe end and add a pom pom.