How To Make Leafy Ghosts for Halloween With Halloween just around the corner and the colourful Autumn leaves beginning to fall, why not get crafty…
Ghoulish Footprint Ghosts – Halloween Crafts
/ October 17th, 2016 / There are currently 0 comments
How to make some ghoulish Footprint Ghosts
Below is a fun and easy way to spook up the room with some ghoulish footprint ghosts.
To make these you will need:
- Sheets of black card or paper
- Thick white paint
- Googly eyes
- Marker Pen
- Glue Stick
Making some footprint ghosts:
- First things first, make sure the children’s feet are clean and dry.
- Let the children try and paint their own feet with the white paint, you may need to give them a helping hand with this if they are struggling!
- When the soles of their feet are sufficiently covered in white paint, get each child to stand firmly on the black piece of paper or card (making sure they don’t wriggle too much with excitement!) then gently pull their feet away and leave the white footprints to dry.
- Once dry, put the finishing touches on the ghoulish ghosts by wither drawing on some eyes with the marker pen or stick on some googly eyes.