Get craft with this simple collage. To make these you will need the following: Black CardBrown CardPVA Glue/Glue StickBrushColoured FeltGlitter and SequinsTissue PaperLolly SticksScissorsPainting Smock…
Get messy with this Handprint Bonfire
/ October 26th, 2016 / There are currently 0 comments
The children will love getting their hands messy with this bonfire painting made from handprints. To make these you will need the following:
To make a Handprint Bonfire
- Layout sheets of newspaper to protect work surface and place a white card on top ready for hand printing.
- Add yellow, orage and red to paper plate. Place palm of hands onto the wet paint to fully coat is. Or paint it on with a paintbrush if that is preferred. Make a handprint onto the card. Make 6 hand prints in total then leave the paint to dry.
- Tear the brown paper or card into strips. Glue these to the bottom of sheet of black card to look like firewood.
- When the handprints are dry, carefully cut them out with scissors.
- To complete the bonfire, break up some lolly sticks and glue them to the base of the fire to look like logs.
- Complete the bonfire picture by gluing on the handprints so they look like colourful flames leaping from the fire!