How To Make a Paper Plate Pirate Ahoy there! Let your little creative swashbucklers create their very own DIY Paper Plate Pirate with these easy…
Paper Plate Spider – Halloween Crafts
/ October 17th, 2016 / There are currently 0 comments
Add to your Halloween decorations with this Paper Plate Spider – a crafty way to decorate the room with spiders this Halloween.
To make these spiders you will need the following:
- Paper plate
- Black, red and white coloured card
- Black paint
- 2 googly eyes
- Sticky tape
To make a paper plate spider:
- Protect the area from paint spills and cover the work area with newspaper. Put on a painting smock or apron and roll your sleeves up just in case things get a little messy!
- Paint the back of the paper plate in black and then leave to dry.
- When paint has dried, stick on two googly eyes.
- Cut out a smile in red card and stick in place, next cut out two fangs in white card and glue onto the smile.
- Lastly, cut out eight legs from the black card and use the sticky tape to attach the to the spider’s body. If you want you can then punch a hole in the top and thread through some string to hang up on display.