To create these quick and easy Spooky Spiders you will need: Card nesting tubes or kitchen roll tubes Black paint Scissors Peel and stick wiggle…
Make a Spooky Spider’s Web – Halloween Crafts
An Easy Halloween Craft Idea: Make a Spooky Spider’s Web
As the nights draw in and Halloween approaches, thoughts turn to all things spooky and scary. This Halloween craft idea for children is a simple, spooky DIY project which will appeal to all ages and abilities.
MAKE A HALLOWEEN SPIDER’S WEB
What do I need to make a Halloween Spider’s Web?
- Spider’s web template (A4 download)
- Clear plastic wallet or bag
- White PVA glue in a squeezy bottle or tube
How to make a Spooky Spider’s Web:
- Print the Spider’s Web template and slip into a clear plastic wallet or plastic bag.
- Squeeze the glue carefully out of the tube or bottle, tracing along the lines to create the spider’s web. Start from the outside and move to the inside, then trace along the inner sections.
- Liberally sprinkle with glitter, to cover. Gently shake off any excess, but be careful not to disturb the glue too much.
- Leave to dry for at least 6 – 8 hours, 24 hours is even better.
- When completely dry, carefully peel back from the plastic wallet; you may find that the glitter glue spider’s web starts to lift away as it dries, making the job easier.
- Affix to a window.
For more easy Halloween craft ideas, have a look at our free activity downloads, where you’ll find a selection of art and craft projects, including witch and ghost door hangers, spooky number lines, scary dot-to dot puzzles, colour your own Halloween invitations and much more.