Light up the start of Sports Day with this simple and easy to follow craft idea to create your own Olympics style torch. To create…
Sports Day Medals – Craft Ideas
Make your own Sports Day Medals in gold, silver and bronze with this easy to follow craft idea from our friends at Creative Steps. To make the Sports Day Medals you will need:-
- Craft foam or card
- Gold, silver & bronze paint
- PVA glue
- Red white & blue ribbon
- Printed medal templates
- Carefully, draw around the printed templates provided onto craft foam or card, and cut them out.
- Glue the star onto the circle, and glue the ring shape to the top of the medal. Leave the medal to dry.
- Paint the medal with gold, silver or bronze paint and leave it to dry.
- Thread a ribbon through the ring, and tie the ends together.
This great project has been supplied by Creative Steps magazine – fun ideas for everyone caring for young children. Each issue of Creative Steps contains dozens of fun, inspiring ideas to help you encourage learning through creative play.
Get an exclusive 33% discount on an annual subscription with Creative Steps by using promo code EYRXT33 at: https://creativesteps.imbmsubscriptions.com/eyrxt33/.