The young ones can let their creativity run wild with this simple step-by-step guide to making a tie for their dad this Father's Day. All you need…
Lolly Sticks Photoframe – Father’s Day Craft
Surprise Dad this Father’s Day with this simple and easy to follow Lolly Sticks Photo-frame. To create this brilliant craft idea you will need:-
- Plain wooden lolly sticks
- Paints in a variety of colours
- Strong glue
- Photos of the children
- Double-sided tape
- Ask the children to make a shape with some lolly sticks (a square or triangle are easiest – a bigger shape will need a larger picture!).
- Fix the sticks together using strong glue and leave to dry. The children can then paint the frames in whatever colours they like. Why not add some patterns too? Paint one side, leave to dry, and then paint the other side. Leave to completely dry.
- Cut a photograph to fit the frame and fix it to the sticks with lengths of double-sided tape.
This great project has been supplied by Creative Steps magazine – fun ideas for everyone caring for young children. Each issue of Creative Steps contains dozens of fun, inspiring ideas to help you encourage learning through creative play.