To create this Chicks in Egg Garland you will need: Pencils Scissors Sticky Tape Glue Thin ribbon Wiggly eyes Sparkly stickers/sequins Chicks in Garland Template…
Easter Egg Crown – Easter Craft Ideas
/ March 4th, 2014 / There are currently 0 comments
To create this easy to make Easter Egg Crown you will need:
- Large sheet of white card
- Tape measure
- Coloured card
- Corrugated card
- Patterned papers
- Measure the child’s head circumference. Add 4cm to this figure and note it down.
- Take a large sheet of white card. Cut out a 5cm (2”) wide band of card – it should be as long as the measurement noted down earlier.
- Place the band of card around the child’s head. Adjust the size to get a comfortable fit. Remove the headband and staple to hold the shape.
- Sketch an egg shape on a sheet of card. It should be a suitable size for your crown. Neatly cut it out. This egg will become your template.
- Place your egg template on a sheet of coloured card. Draw around it then cut out. Repeat to make six eggs in total.
- Decorate the egg shapes using patterned paper and corrugated card. You may also wish to use paint, glitter, felt pens, plastic jewels, stickers etc. Small children will really enjoy using mixed media materials for colourful effects.
- When your decorated egg shapes are finished (and any paint and glue is dry) staple them around the headband. Your crown is ready to wear!